On Demand – Capital Access in the BioTech Sector – Webinar [1/1/2023-12/31/2023]
This live webinar was recorded on May 18, 2022.
Join BIO Alabama and the Alabama SBDC for a Capital Access Webinar for the BioTech Sector
Entrepreneurs often need money to grow their business, acquire a new business, or launch a unique business venture. Taking out a loan usually leaves you, the owner, in complete control of your company and is quicker than seeking equity capital. Securing equity capital can be more challenging than debt and requires analysis from both sides.
While the Alabama SBDC Network does not provide financing, we can help you prepare a well-organized pitch, package, and complete documentation.
Alabama SBDC Capital Access for BioTech Companies – Services:
- Identify and structure equity financing options
- Valuation and ROI structure
- Market analysis and barriers for market entry
- Teaser and pitch deck preparation
- Milestones marketed with Financial Proforma
- Unit cost analysis to assist in accurate Proforma
- Equity financial package analysis
- Vetting and introductions to investors and VC firms
- Assisted in over 40M in secured investments in the Alabama biotech industry
- Acquisition preparation
- Work closely with your local EDA office and Alabama Dept of Commerce on state incentive packages
- Feasibility studies
- Economic impact analysis
- Export financing
- Capital stacking
- Prepare financial packaging and projections
Heather Wright is a graduate of Auburn University with a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. Mrs. Wright finished her MBA from the University of North Alabama. She has over sixteen years of finance and capital markets experience; having been involved extensively in market feasibility research, financial modeling, capital raises, and incentive packaging. To date, her commercial projects and capital raises have spanned over $50 Billion in executed transactions. Mrs. Wright’s career has included executive roles in multiple business, as well as, financial roles with Wells Fargo and other financial institutions. She currently sits on multiple executive boards and is the Regional Manager of the Alabama SBDC.